Sunday, July 28, 2013

Where I am today

Back to Square One.  I tried to be good by bringing my own lunch and pack salads but I have yet loose any poundage.  May be it's the middle age thing where formation of belly fat starts to get out of control.
I am very proud that I have not had any coffee for over 1 week now.  I thought I would drop at least a couple of pounds from not drinking coffee.  I drank green tea every morning instead of coffee.  I was reminded how caffeine isn't all that favorable to middle age women in so many ways.  Green tea was suppose to help me stay calm but I was having caffeine withdrawal headaches and people were getting on my nerves.
The only thing I can do is to start clean eating on Monday.   I really need to either get another polar watch or get an app that is able to read my heart rate and tell me how many calories I am burning.  I want to start posting calories burned to make my self accountable.
Next week's plan:

  1. Drink 8 glasses of water/day minimum
  2. Bring lunch 4 out of 5 days. (Salad with protein: fish or chicken)
  3. Eat 6 small meals/ day
  4. Workout 3 times/week minimum
  5. Meditate 5 min/day am or pm
I read that I'm suppose to respect the body that I have today.  Thank you body for keeping me going for all these years.  I will do my best to listen to you and not ignore the pain signals you are sending me.  I love my body no matter what the scale says???

No comments: