Wednesday, March 05, 2008

March entry

Life has been more hectic at work and at home. In February, I started 4:30AM workout every Tuesday and Thursday so hubby would go @ 3:30AM on those two days. We've been going to bed by 8:30PM so we eat small dinner, homework, bath and bed. Our goals are to get 32 inch waist and hubby's waist line is already 31.5" from 33". He exercises 7 days a week and eats very strict diet. After 1 month, I'm not yet at 32 so I'm eating strict in March in hope to see some waist line shrinkage. I can't have larger waist than hubby. Strict means eat 5 small meals consist of lots of veggies and protein with small amount of good fat. I don't sleep well these days, I get up at least 3 times a night.

Yesterday I had a tough day. I craved for something sweet and really wanted coffee frappachino so instead, I had half of a sweet potato. I brought mango and gum today in case I wanted something sweet again. I noticed that I'm more hungry on the days that I hit the gym.

Danielle's birthday party was a success. 6 of her friends came over and they almost tore the house down. They played DDR, Wii, DS and made some dogs to take home. Secondo was possessive of one of the DDR pad and got stumped on several time while the girls were challenging each other. The girls wanted to play with our new dwarf hamster Cookie but Cookie is too aggressive to handle. She bit hubby's finger when hubby placed some food in the hamster maze. We did not invite our next door neighbor over for the party so it felt a bit awkward. Ever since we've started our healthy eating, we have not gotten together and share our meals. When we did get together, I was eating too much starch and larger portions.

Secondo's potty training is a two step forward one step back experience. On a good day, she'll go but when she's in a bad mood, she'll just go in her pull ups. As far as #2, she prefers to do it in the diaper. Pull ups are less absorbent than diapers and it doesn't bother her.
On a happier note, Secondo learned to sing the song "The way I am " from Ingrid Michaelson and portion of "No body's perfect" by Hannah Montana.

No comments: