Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sick kids

For the pass few days, Danielle had been coughing and complained about her throat being sore. Last night, she came in to my room @ 1AM letting me know that she couldn't sleep. I gave her some cough medicine and laid with her for 30 min. but she still couldn't sleep. Next thing I heard was Secondo crying "Mommy... Mommy!" so I went to her room. Her diaper was full so I changed her diaper and laid with her until she fell asleep and went back to check on Danielle who was still awake and said her throat was sore. I gave her some acetaminophen around 2 AM and hubby woke up and got ready to hit the gym. I fell asleep for 2 hrs and got up to go to the gym also @ 4:30 am. I was so hungry during my cardio workout and didn't have much energy. I only used up 332 calories using the Elliptical machine + some cable work. In short, none of us got much sleep last night except for Secondo. They are home with hubby today considering Secondo also has a cold.
At Danielle's school, she was supposed to wear black to show their lack of support on the budget cut proposed our governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. If the budget gets approved, class size will increase and there will be lay offs.
This week, I start to see some result from my hard work for the pass 6 weeks. I can fit in to my pre-pregnancy pants again. It's still a little tight, so loosing one more inch on the waist will make wearing those pants more comfortable. I've lost 3 pounds and % fat had gone down 1%. 0.5 lb/ week is slow compared to what biggest looser were able to loose weekly. It's amazing how the guys could drop 5-10 lbs / week and the black team ladies dropped 0-5 lbs/ week. Is it because the guys have so much more to loose or is it because Bob is a better trainer than Jillian?

No comments: