Monday, July 16, 2007

Teletubbies Crazy

For the past few weeks, Secondo had a cold so she's been watching Teletubbies and lot of it. She pronounced it "tubby tubby" and Danielle replied with "I don't know what you are talking about. It's TELLE TUBBIES!" Every time we are downstairs, she said "Tubby tubby mommy, watch tubby tubby, come on..." We are so bored of the same DVD played many times and she loves it. I bought her another one for $4.00 on Saturday when I went to Toys R us to get her a potty. Danielle was quite patience yesterday, explaining to Secondo, the process of peeing in the potty. We got the training pants on and off many times but she doesn't quite get it yet. It'll be a toy for now and I hope she'll be ready for potty training when she's 2.5 years old.
I finally signed Danielle up for Summer reading program at our local library. She gets a prize when she reaches 12 hrs of reading. If she reads 20 min a day, she'll get a prize in 36 days. They asked if Secondo wants to join since the program is for 0-12 years old. I think about it, we do read at least 20 min on a sitting so I may sign her up after all.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for making me aware of the grammatical errors on my blog. Grammar has always been a weakness of mine and such errors do take focus away from the stories. I'm not offended at all so feel free to bring to my attentions on other habitual errors so I can fix them.
Cheers

Sam said...

To my attention that is.