Thursday, May 24, 2007

Being Short

Lately, Danielle has been inquiring about the following
  1. Mom, why are you short? or Kimee on Hi5 ( a kid TV show) is short like you. I never really think about how short I am before but now that she's growing, she's going to catch up to me by the time she's 10
  2. How much is a Nintendo DS? I don't know. She wants one because her friends have it and she wants to play pokemon game on the handheld videogame device. I've started to give her allowance weekly so she can save her own money to buy these things she wants
  3. Can I have an Ipod shuffle? No, you can use your allowance to buy it.
I've decided to blog once a week considering how hectic my life has been. My neighbor has recently gotten Wii so we went over and played the sports game and it was fun. Can't wait to get one

2 comments:

CookieBandit said...

The DS Lite (you'll want the Lite, not the original, because the original is bulky, though it does come in more colors) - anyway, it costs $129.99. There was a shortage of them for a while (like with the Wii) but recently, I've seen them in stock at Target regularly. Also saw them at the Pittsburgh airport (of all places).

The good thing about the DS is that it plays Game Boy Advance games. So you can get older, cheap games to go with some of the new DS games (like the pokemon).

The DS Lite comes in white, black and pink.

Seriously, Nintendo should hire me to be a spokesperson :)

Sam said...

Thanks cookie bandit. You do deserve some free games from Nintendo for educating parents like me. She'll has to wait until she saves up her allowance before she'll get her DSL