Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Retelling stories

It's weird how my friends and I tell the same stories over and over to the same people thinking it's the 1st time we've told it.
Is it because of my age that I can't remember that I've told story A to person B already yesterday?
Is it because I like the story so much that my brain erased the memory that I've told the story before in order to get the satisfaction of retelling the same story over and over again?
Is it because I need closure on that story so I retell it and solicit input from friends and family until I'm satisfied and able to accept the ending?

Danielle was so excited yesterday when she saw Junie B Jones latest book, Dumb Bunny. We got it for her and she finished it in 30 min. " When is the next JBJ book going to be available mom? I can't wait to read it..."

No comments: