Saturday, March 10, 2007

I hate being sick

I've been sick like a dog for the pass few days. I have Secondo's cold so I've been coughing nonstop day and night, accompanied by blurry vision due to mucus coming out of my eyes. The sad part is I took time off to be home with the kids when they were sick so I couldn't really take more time off for my self. Hubby has the same cold but had to report work today so he looked really tired this afternoon. I sure hope this is the end of the cold season.
We got another hamster name DJ for Danielle a week ago today and it is still alive and kicking (knock on wood). This one is female and much more active compared to Stripey. We fed her carrots to keep her hydrated and left her alone while she adjust to her new environment. We'll continue to the same routine for 1 more week before letting Danielle handle DJ.

No comments: