Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nignt Fever.. Night Fever

On Saturday, Danielle complained about sore throat and feeling cold. I measured her temperature when her red eyes were complemented with rosy cheeks and it was 103.7F. Secondo also had a cold but her version is accented with mucus discharge out of her eyes. Secondo's fever ranges from 101 to 102.5F. Both were lethargic little people with runny noses which resulted in tissue papers scattered in every room. Sounds familiar Michelle? Hubby was working so Mom & Dad dropped by to lend a helping hand.
I took them both to their pediatrician Monday hoping for some antibiotics to cure any infections they may have and found no infections. "The cold has to run its course".. I suppose. Last night at 11:30 PM, Secondo's fever was 102.7F and we had to force some acetaminophen in her mouth now that she's capable of spiting it out. At 3 am this morning, Secondo was restless while crying out for daddy. She also complained about her right cheek and said "Owey.. owey.." I sure hope that Dr did not misdiagnose my child. sigh...
Both girls are home today with my parents and I hope the fever will subside soon..
I have a sore throat with some muscle aches and pain but no fever yet.

No comments: