Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Too busy

Last weekend, my old friend from Oregon visited and we had fun catching up on our lives. Last time I saw her was 10 years ago and we didn't have much time to chat. We've agreed to see each other this June in San Francisco or San Jose. This way I get to visit bulleye house too.
After she left, hubby started getting ill with body achecough, and fever. Secondo still has runny nose but is on her way to better health. I still have a head cold and can't breath at night. Danielle felt abit left out for being the only healthy on in the family so she was complaining about her throat being sore and forgot about it once we change the subject. I hope she stays healthy through December.
I'm so behind with everything that needs to be done before the 25th so I will be blogging less the rest of Dec.

No comments: