Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Patience is a virtue

A couple of days ago, Hubby was really excited when we got a flier in the mail announcing that there will be a 24 hrs fitness in our neighborhood. Over the weekend, we drove by the address and all we saw was a trailer in an empty lot. I went down and talked to the sale guy and he said that the gym will be open on April 2005 but they are selling phase 1 of their membership and it's a really great deal. It's ridiculous how 24 hrs fitness is pretending to sell their membership like homes where they have different phases and each consecutive phase is more expensive than the one before. I almost laugh at his face but I told him that I'm already a member so save the sales pitch. We both are skeptical that they will be open in 6 months since there's no signs of construction yet.

Last night, I actually slept through the night without any bathroom or pain interruptions. I also had a really cool dream which is too personal to share. Work has been really busy and there are just too many things to do and meetings to attend.

No comments: