Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Random Thoughts

  1. I'm craving salty food so I've been eating potato chips today.
  2. It's that time of the year for the annual OB/GYN check up so I called up my Dr's office for an appt. and the earliest appointment available is in Nov. I hope the mammogram office can give me an appt sooner than Nov. Sigh..
  3. I'm starting a new book titled "Never Let Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro and not really into the story after listening for 3 chapters. Everything so far is vague and difficult to relate to so I'm going to give it a break for now or I'll fall asleep driving home. With the Author's name being Kazuo Ishiguro, I thought the story would take place in Japan. It came highly recommended so I'll give it another chance when I'm more alert. I may start listening to "The world is flat" and see how interesting that book is.
  4. My folks are leaving for Taipei, Taiwan because my friend Jo's Father has colon cancer. The Doctor told her family that he doesn't have much time left. Sigh... He's over 80 and lived an interesting life in China and Taiwan.
  5. This week is Danielle's last week of swim lessons for August. I hope she'll remember all her stokes for September.
  6. The rebuilt transmission of our Odyssey broke last week and we had to get it fixed again. I hope the newly rebuilt transmission will last at least 3 years.
  7. We attended 3 birthday parties last weekend and that was exhausting. First was a Pokemon theme at a park for a 7 year old, 2nd was Cinderella theme for a 2 year old and 3rd was Surfer dude theme for a 2 year old by the pool. I'm glad that next birthday get together is in Sept.
  8. Secondo has a tendency to poop at public places.
    1. We were at the Library on Sunday to borrow some books and she pooped there. 4:30PM
    2. We were at Target last Saturday, shopping for gifts and she pooped. 11:45AM
    3. We were at the waterpark and she pooped there too. 6:30 PM

No comments: