Monday, August 06, 2007

Exciting day

During Bulleye's (my younger brother) last visit, he wanted to surprised Danielle by giving her the Wii console. He wasn't aware of the high demand and short supply scenario for Wii so he went to Best Buy, Target and had no luck finding it. Before he left he promised her that he'll order it and ship it to us. When I told this to Danielle, she was really excited and asked daily as when will her Wii arrive? It finally came on Friday and she was playing Wii with our next door neighbor boy all night. They like shot put game the best out of the Wii play games but it's quite loud. Thanks Bulleye for the game.
We celebrated Hubby and his brother's birthday last Saturday. We held on to the tradition of everyone being late except for my parents and the reason this year is that they all had traffic issues. I've also invited my friend P&G who made a nice little music video for her friend.
I don't remember if I captured the food we served but I did capture people having a blast playing Wii. Dad liked playing golf, and kids liked boxing, bowling and tennis. Wii is a great way to get the observers involved in the games.
On Sunday, when I was going to the gym, I can't open the garage door. Hubby had to manually pushed the door up. When I got back, he showed me the broken spring and had called for a repair man to quote to cost to fix it. It cost us $700 to fix it and it's warranty for life.

No comments: