Thursday, May 05, 2005

37 week visit

Went to the Dr yesterday and had ultrasound done on the baby. The technician showed me her chubby cheek which I'll have to take her word for it since it's hard to see anything with the ultrasound black and white. She's already 7.5 pound and growing. To not have to deliver a 9lb 9oz baby again, Dr is suggesting to induce labor on Friday the 13th. I'm not superstitious or anything but it doesn't sound like a good day to have a baby. We're thinking of may be Saturday the 14th?
She's transverse still so we don't know if her head will move down by then. Dr. is suggesting C section but I asked her if she can try manually moving the baby 90 so her head would be down. We'll see next week. I'm feeling more scared as I get closer and closer to the delivery date. My dream delivery would be a short labor, and natural delivery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Sis,

I agree, I don't think waiting one day will make much of a difference and natural is always better. I'll be there on that Friday but I'm not sure if we'll have time to visit at a reasonable hour.