Friday, March 29, 2013

Six Sigma Black Belt March 2009

Here is another old post in 2009 that I found interesting.

One of my accomplishment is March is completing the 19 weeks six sigma black belt refresher course and taking the 4 hours exam on March 7th 2009. I'm asking the Universe to make sure that I passed the exam and don't have to go through it again. I'll find out in a week if the other test takers felt the way I felt not so confident about how I did. I'm regaining my 1 night a week back and life goes back to normal state with the family.

Fast forward to March 2013.
I passed the test back in 2009 and had been officially Lean six sigma black belt holder or in the industry LSSBB.  People think I know martial arts but I just tell them I know mental martial arts to help your company function more efficiently with less problems or variation.
I realized now that it is to my best interest to work for a company that truly appreciate the power of lean six sigma.

No comments: