Monday, December 17, 2007

It's really been a while

Hello... anyone still check out this site? I've been so busy at work, at home that there's just no spare time to blog about the things that I wanted to share before the holiday. Another major reason that I have not been blogging is that at work, our wonderful IT department had blocked out all the blogs so I'm not able to post or read any blog anymore. Sigh... If you are still interested in checking in, I'll be blogging one a week from HOME so you can't stop me from blogging. There's also a way of emailing my blog so I'm going to look into it.
I don't even know where to begin. I took some pictures of the girls and ordered Xmas cards online last night for 2nd day delivery. As long as I send the cards out before Dec 25th, I'm not really that late. I still have a couple of things to get and I'm done with the shopping madness.
Yes, back in November I was trying to read the " English Patient". I really tried to listen and not fall asleep but my brain just can't get into the story. I'm going to rent the movie and watch it and hopefully, that will get excited about reading the book. I also tried to read "Saturday" by Ian Mcewan and can't finish that book either. The one book that I enjoyed and finished reading was "Da Vinci's Code" by Dan Brown. It's a short and exciting book compared to English Patient.
At the moment, I'm reading "Time Traveler's wife" by Audrey Niffenegger and enjoying it from the start. Time travel has always been one of my favorite topic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check your blog daily -- I don't leave comments, because it doesn't work for me. You turn down the security on the comment section.

Anonymous said...

You should read 'Angels and Demons' by Dan Brown. It's better than the Da Vinci Code

Sam said...

I remember you told me that Angels and Demons are good. I'm going to read that too. Did you read digital fortress yet?