Monday, November 26, 2007

I've been busy

I can't believe that I have not blogged for the pass 22 days. I believe that's record breaking for being away that long. There are too many commitments in Nov so blogging got neglected as before. Between now and the last time I blogged
  1. We celebrated my dad's birthday on the 17th along with 30 to 40 of their friends at my parent's house.
  2. We celebrated Thanksgiving with hubby's family. I made Vietnamese beef jerky papaya salad. We stopped by my parent's house afterward and give my dad his present.
  3. The week of thanksgiving, Secondo had fever for 3 nights in a row and now she has cough and cold
  4. I've been hooked on Nintendo game "Brain age 2". It's a cool game that calculate your brain age by how fast and accurate you are on answering math questions or remembering numbers. When I got started, my Brain age was 80, after some lengthy training, I was 28. Danielle is very competitive and does not like the fact that my brain age is younger than hers. We both train regularly in hope to open new activities to train with. I've never played Sudoku before and now I'm really into it. I'm on the basic mode where I'm allowed to make 5 mistakes to complete the puzzle.
  5. Hubby made a delicious orange cheesecake on his first attempt. I took pictures but not sure when I'll be able to post it.
  6. I've been reading " The life of Pi" and can't wait to finish the book. The writing is humorous but Pi has been a castaway for way too long. Some one please find this poor guy and get him to Cananda.
  7. Hubby put up most of the lights on our house.
  8. I've decided to give Danielle and I a break from piano lesson. She has been practicing much and I don't have time to sit with her when she's practicing
I'm stressing out at the moment because I have not started X'mas shopping yet and December is right around the corner. The one gift I got so far is Brain Academy for my nephew.

No comments: