Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Motivation

I hope that with me posting more often now, it will inspire Bulleye and Fresno's hot to at least post once every month or so. One can always set goal to stay connected with the ones you care about. I understand that both of them are busy with their career so one paragraph once in a while would be a treat.

I'm slowly easing back to the gym. Unfortunately my spin instructor Judy moved to Chicago so I go to the earlier weight lifting class instead of spinning. She battled cancer with Chemotherapy and she's doing great.

The other reason is that I want to be stronger and able to lift and carry the kids around with ease as they get heavier all the time. Sorry to admit but my abs is not as strong as I would like them to be and after Sunday's lift, my back was really sore and uncomfortable. I also realized that my upper body is not in good shape so sculpting my body is good for me.

Current goal is to hit the gym twice a week and take a walk once a week. There's a boot camp class on Saturday Morning, which is taught by a really tough instructor. For those who are in to reality show, she reminds me of Jillian, personal trainer of the red team of the reality show "The big looser". When I got tired and tried to cheat and she was on me and pushed me to my limit. It is pure suffering when I am taking the class and I am sore everywhere the day after. I plan to take this class this coming Saturday so I can burn up to 400 calories.

No comments: