Thursday, February 23, 2006

Bye Eric

Went home last night and and Eric was dead at the bottom of the tank. On the bright side, he lasted 3 weeks longer than our 1st fish.
P: "What should I get for my next pet?"
Me: "How about nothing?"
P:" I want a hamster or an iguana!"
Me: "We'll wait until you're older so you can take care of it."
Sigh..
Both kids got baptised last Sunday by the way. It was supposed to be for Sister Inlaw's boy but she said may be we should get Secondo baptised too at the same time. It wasn't planned and apparently it has been bothering my inlaws that our kids were not. Brother inlaw's comment is " Now they can dye in peace that all the grandkids are baptised so I didn't resist.
P: "What is the purpose of baptism?"
Me: " The priest said is to take away your original sin.."
P: " I don't have any sin !"
Me: "Ask your dad, I don't know why.."
P: " I thought mom knows everything..hm.."
Me: " Like you, I don't know much about original sin"
Hubby wasn't able to explain it either so hopefully it doesn't bother her that much.

2 comments:

Bullseye said...

That's so sad.

What kind of water did Dad use when he changed the water?

Primero is so cute

Sam said...

Hubby used tap water that he treats with this drop we got from the pet store.