Thursday, January 12, 2006

Lunch swap

Hubby took my lunch to work by mistake today. We usually make our own lunch via taking the left overs from the night before that was cooked by mom.
Me: "You took my lunch this morning"
Hubby:"What did you bring for lunch?"
Me: "It'll be a pleasant surprise.."
Hubby: "I hope it's not dumpling with seaweed"
Those are the food he can't stand.
Fortunately, I packed beef and chinese brocolli so he should be fine.
Secondo's baby sitter is telling me that Secondo is taking toys away from her older toddler mate and making him cry. She can't really understand sharing so they'll just have to work it out somehow.
I've been letting secondo chew on oranges in the hope that she'll get enough vitamin C and not get sick as often.
I wanted to spin today but I pay so the class was packed.

No comments: