Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Primero

Saturday night, Primero woke me up @ 3 AM saying "Mom, I can't sleep... my tummy hurts.." I laid with her in the bed for a good half hour and now both of us couldn't sleep. I noticed my stomach wasn't feeling so hot either as I laid awake. Long story short we both felt better and went to sleep after we threw up and brushed our teeth. I thought we had food poisoning from my chicken carrot soup but Hubby thought that we got the flu.
On Sunday, Primero started to have fever and felt lethargic and didn't want to eat fearing that she'll throw up again. I showed her the back dorm boys video from Mir's page to cheer her up.
Today she's feeling better and she was trying on old slipper that is too small for her.
Me: "Are you trying to be Cinderella's step sister and force your feet into the slipper that's too small?"
P: "So I can marry the prince?"
Me: "You don't want to marry a prince"
P: "Why?"
Me: "There's no prince in America.."
P: "What about New Jersey?"
Me: "There's no prince there either. ((With an British accent) You may go to England and marry prince William"
She covered my mouth with her hand not wanting to listen to my bad British accent.
I feel bad that we didn't get a tree this year. She asked if we can get a tree on Friday so we'll see what happens.

No comments: