Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy Veteran's Day

I'm home with the kids today. I was hoping to sleep in but Secondo woke us up @ 6 AM with a poppy diaper then she went back to sleep until 8 AM. Unfortunately it's gloomy so Primero and will go see a movie.
My elbow started to hurt on Tuesday. I didn't bump into anything but it's all red and swolen. I went to the Dr. Wednesday because it started to send pulsating pain that can't be ignored any longer. When she was how swolen my elbow was, she asked the X-ray technician to take some pictures. She was concerned about how serious the infection was. Good news is that my bones weren't infected yet. She said that it was a good thing that I went in and if the swelling doesn't go down after 2 days, I'll have to go back again.
Secondo starts to say wa..wa..ba..ba..ba..la..la..la..
When she's on her belly she can move in a semicircle fashion if I put toys in a circle.

No comments: