Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Secondo 4 weeks old


I've decided to call younger daughter Secondo from now on on the blog. She's 4 weeks old today. Can't believe that 4 weeks a go she was inside my tummy and now she's out and my tummy is slowly shrinking. Segundo is more fiesty than S, Primero. She loves being held and cuddled. In the middle of the night when it's time to feed, she doesn't cry. She grunts and make funny noises as if she's constipated.
This pass month, my arms were still sore so I had a massage. Besides my arms she also massaged my belly. It wasn't relaxing at all. She worked my belly as if it was dough. As reflex, I tensed up what ever abs muscles I got left to counter her actions. After the session, I was in pain for 2 days.
3 more days and I'll be able to go out and about and be independent.
I look forward to Bulleye's visit in 2 weeks.

No comments: